We Illuminate the Mystery Behind The Fact that 95% of Super-Centenarians Over 110 Are Women!

Why do women live longer than men, get diseases less?


Have you ever heard of "super-centuries"?
Have you ever heard of "super-centuries"?
Occasionally, in the last ten minutes of the main news, some special news about life passes, "that person who is over a hundred years old..." The concept, which describes some of the people referred to as those who are over 110 years old, is super centuries old. By the way, the characteristics of super-centenarians are not only that they live long, but that they live long and healthy.

So, how is the gender distribution of the super-centuries we want them to live for many more years?
So, how is the gender distribution of the super-centuries we want them to live for many more years?
Usually this distribution is expected to be 50/50, never 60% to 40%, but there is no balance between super-centuries. Only 5% of healthy people over the age of 110 are men. The rest are 95% women, and it's no coincidence.

It's all about biological sex.
It's all about biological sex.

More girls are born not only in developed countries, but all over the world. So it's more accurate to say that according to the World Health Organization, girls are more likely to be born healthy.

One of the reasons for this is that girls experience lower premature life, postpartum complications are less common than in boys.

If we're talking about survival, a girl's struggle starts much stronger.
If we're talking about survival, a girl's struggle starts much stronger.
This force continues to increase throughout their lives, reaching much higher levels than men. So even though better living conditions reinforce this, it's more of a genetic condition than any other factor.

Women's resistance is also evident when it comes to cancer.
Women's resistance is also evident when it comes to cancer.
Women naturally have a cancer resistance. Throughout their lives, men face fewer cases of cancer in their common organs, and their survival rate is much higher even if they get cancer in the same way.

Four centuries ago, when today's scientific devices were gone, it became clear that women's 20th-century stronger 2011. I mean, we're not saying anything new.

Photo Kane Tanaka, 20, who turns 118 on January 1, 2021, is Tanake at bottom center.
Photo Kane Tanaka, 20, who turns 118 on January 1, 2021, is Tanake at bottom center.
The oldest living woman and the oldest person once again broke her record. Two records at a time!

So, what was Tanaka's story? Kane Tanaka was born prematurely 田中 カ 子 a village in Japan in 1903, if we are to put it in the original form. He was born prematurely in a small village in Japan.

In the following years, she outsm lived longer than her husband, even her son, let aside from recovering from the effects of prematureness. Lives.
In the following years, she outsm lived longer than her husband, even her son, let aside from recovering from the effects of prematureness. Lives.
Is Tanaka's story an exception? No, of course not. Then how do women have a better chance of overcoming the age of 110? The secret of longevity is related to the advantage of biological survival of females. The miracle is that women are in the lucky direction of homogami's law because they use both of the two X chromosomes we remember from biology lessons.

We wish you and your loved ones a long life without sex!



Note: This page has been translated. Could be a word error. Please consult your specialist